COVID-19 Recruitment Update
The safety of our customers, candidates and team is always our top priority, and we have been working hard to find a safe way to start welcoming people to the Nando’s family again in line with government advice.
It’s really important to us that we safely do this. To make sure that’s the case, we’ve introduced some changes to our recruitment and on-boarding process.
Here’s some changes we’ll be introducing:
- If you’re invited to a Nando’s Discovery Day, we’ll be checking in with you before you visit to make sure you feel fit and well enough to attend
- We’ll ask you to bring a spare set of clothes to change into to start your Discovery Day
- Before you start your Discovery Day, we will have a health check conversation with you, as we do with all our team before every shift
- We will enforce 2m social distancing throughout your visit (no handshaking or high fives!)
- Face coverings are available for all our team members and are mandatory for all team members in customer facing roles
- Any restaurants that have additional local restrictions that you need to consider, will be discussed with you before you attend your Discovery Day